Scared to be announcing.....................

OH WOW JACQUI xxxxxx Well done honey. I am so happy for you i hope you have a wonderful 9 months and beyond! xxxx

Congrats honey. :hugs:

Lots of love, luck and tonnes and tonnes of sticky dust.

x

big big congrats, so excited for you :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

Ohhh hunny thats wonderful news! I am so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

You soooooooo deserve this xxxxxx

Well as you know im sat here crying! Im such a mess glad im on my own cos I dont think anyone would believe me if I said that I was crying happy tears :blush::hugs:

Congrats to you sweetie, im over the moon on cloud 9 for ya, this is sooo deserved :cloud9:

Now what ya gonna do with your nice new shiny CBFM :rofl:

Cant wait to track your progress over the next 9 months and hear all about HER :winkwink::rofl: :hugs:

Congratulations! :happydance: I am so happy for you and elmaxie!!!!!!! Congrats girl!

omg i am so happy for u :)!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yay yay yay yay .... anyways i just wanted to tell u im happy for u.. my af did not show up but the damn test is still BFN! grrrrr i wanted to strangle it lol :) but maybe at 11 or 12 days it will show, if AF doesnt show up

omg i am so happy for u :)!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yay yay yay yay .... anyways i just wanted to tell u im happy for u.. my af did not show up but the damn test is still BFN! grrrrr i wanted to strangle it lol :) but maybe at 11 or 12 days it will show, if AF doesnt show up

Good Luck honey!!!! Hope you get that :bfp: xxxx

https://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj211/Rachellejoychadwick/congratulations-4.gif

Congratulations again babe, im so happy for you xx

Congrats Jacqui!!!!! a big :hug:
I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Yay, yay, yay, yay, really pleased for you Jacqui. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9ish months...

xxx.

Woooo Hooooooo!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member