Scared to be announcing.....................

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
But I just got this...........................

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/augsdigi002.jpg

Aww congrats on your :bfp:

My clearblue digi battery only lasted 24 hrs then went blank so i did another:rofl:

V x x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: already said a huge congrats in your journal hunni - but had to come over and see your :bfp: announcement too! It is so amazing - we need symptoms now chick! For those of us in the 2ww obsessing - we need to match symptoms!!!!!!!!
xxxx

OMG congrats! You won't be able to do the study - we all knew there would be at least one of us! Your act of generosity has repaid you! xx

Just posted in your other thread but CONGRATS darling.

Really thrilled for you xxx

Wow CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

Im so very pleased for you!! You deserve this!

Wishing you a very sticky :baby:

Loads of sticky :dust: :dust: :dust:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: already said a huge congrats in your journal hunni - but had to come over and see your :bfp: announcement too! It is so amazing - we need symptoms now chick! For those of us in the 2ww obsessing - we need to match symptoms!!!!!!!!
xxxx

See my 'countdown to pregnancy' thingy for my symptoms but will do a whole list for you later, off out to see a mate now!

:dance::bfp:YIPEE I am so chuffed and excited for you I cant type fast enough, I was soo giddy I opened a wrong thread when I saw your title....

:happydance::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy:So happy for you lovely here's to a happy and healthy 9 months x x x x

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Jackie iam soooooo pleased for you , I thought your other test you posted was a BFP i was right :) . I did say i would see you in First trimester and we will .
Well done hun soooo chuffed for you , I just joined when you had your bad news so this is super great for you . xxxxxxxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->