Scared to cross over into the two week wait.....anyone else??

mommyjill

Reaction score
Hi :hugs:

Im 3dpo but scared to be in the two week wait cos dont wanna be disappointed - i hope anyone understands - sometimes im excited and sometimes nervous.
It gets worse as the days crawl along so slow - giving too much time to symptom spot.....agggghhhhh

HHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :blush:
lol

i totally understand. i was the same the first days post O. in a weird way i even wished i was not TTC, if that makes any sense. i feel better now, that I am half way through. if it is not this month, it'll be the next one!
keep my fingers cross for both of us!

Thanks Kosh.:hugs:

Yes that makes sense.
Thats how i feel, trying so hard not to imagine symptoms. lol

Fingers x for you and thanks for replying :hugs:

I'm with you on that... actually feeling quite anxious today for some odd reason.

Wishing I had a job now to keep my brain occupied on something else. I keep researching and obsessing about finding out already... that can't be good right?

PS...not really sure exactly when I ovulated... OPKs catch the surge but it can be between 12 to 36 hours to ovulation so... I could very well be 4 days PO

The 2ww wait can be quite stressful and u just wish it go quick and it never does lol. The way i look at it is, id rather be in the 2ww with a chance then be in it with no hope at all.

The 2ww wait can be quite stressful and u just wish it go quick and it never does lol. The way i look at it is, id rather be in the 2ww with a chance then be in it with no hope at all.

True...but today I feel quite anxious... that concerns me and I get even more anxious LOL

I am SO READY for :baby::baby: right now... I never thought I could be like this. My daughter was not planned at all! and I was too young to appreciate the whole thing, now I'm so looking forward to it all. Just the thought of it makes me cry... with joy of course....yes, also very emotional lately... bottom line...I'm a mess! :haha:

hey ladies :) just got unlucky in my 3rd 2ww soooooo frustrated ... but onwards and upwards to the next
:dust: for us all

hey ladies :) just got unlucky in my 3rd 2ww soooooo frustrated ... but onwards and upwards to the next
:dust: for us all

Ah Choc - sorry your out this month fab you are so positive for the next one :thumbup:

Fingers x for that bfp for you next time keep me posted xx:hugs:

Me too hun my head's all over the place and I'm only 4 or 5 days po!!

Its gonna be a long tw :coffee:

I'm so tired all the time and as I go to bed earlier now the next day comes quicker haha so It's probably passing quicker than normal :winkwink:

:hugs:

Me too hun my head's all over the place and I'm only 4 or 5 days po!!

Its gonna be a long tw :coffee:

I'm so tired all the time and as I go to bed earlier now the next day comes quicker haha so It's probably passing quicker than normal :winkwink:

are you unusually tired? that's a good sign :winkwink:

A positive outlook does wonders. Sometimes we need a reminder. Thank you!

[QUOTE

are you unusually tired? that's a good sign :winkwink:

Yes LLbean I normally go to bed after midnight and up at 6:45am but this week I've been in bed by half 10!! Except for tonight tho as I've been :laundry: :dishes: :hangwashing: :iron: but if i get to bed before half 11 its a bonus and I've been feeling alot better for the extra sleep in the morning :sleep:

Cant u all tell how i love them emoticons :happydance::happydance:

I am in the TWW. Often I'm great the first week, and then slowly symptom spotting the second week, until I get myself all riled up, LOL And then AF.

Can't promise anything different this time, but for some reason, I'm pretty calm about the TWW so far (always am at this point though). I thinks it's because I have no idea when I OV, so it's all a crapshoot--don't know how many DPO I am even. I have acupuncture tomorrow, had that weird mid-cycle AF this month, and we're measuring follies in April. So I guess I'm also not as stressed for this one because I have some stuff to look forward to, in an odd way. I don't even feel like symptom spotting.

I am in the TWW. Often I'm great the first week, and then slowly symptom spotting the second week, until I get myself all riled up, LOL And then AF.

Can't promise anything different this time, but for some reason, I'm pretty calm about the TWW so far (always am at this point though). I thinks it's because I have no idea when I OV, so it's all a crapshoot--don't know how many DPO I am even. I have acupuncture tomorrow, had that weird mid-cycle AF this month, and we're measuring follies in April. So I guess I'm also not as stressed for this one because I have some stuff to look forward to, in an odd way. I don't even feel like symptom spotting.

Hi Nikki:hugs:

Maybe the fact that your calm is a sign fingers x for you hun.

IKWYM about stuff to look forward to in an odd way - hope your acupuncture helps:hugs:

Argh my 2WW seems to be dragging on for what feels like a whole lot more than 2 weeks!!!! HURRY UP !!!!!

I'm sending :dust: to all of you in the 2ww. I am officially out, but it's OK! Posting the story now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->