Scared to cross over into the two week wait.....anyone else??

Got 2 :bfn: today and I believe my period is showing its ugly face early... spotting and all.

I'm out it seems... on to the next cycle...

Got 2 :bfn: today and I believe my period is showing its ugly face early... spotting and all.

I'm out it seems... on to the next cycle...

Ah no.... how dare she show her face .... and early too. Keep those fingers x though - could be late implantation - my friend had that at 12dpo then didnt get bfp until 16dpo.

I just feel out already ..... not due af til sunday but not even sure about that what with bcp etc and dont even know if i released an egg in the first place
:cry::cry:just feel so crap - was breathless going up stairs at work today ( i normally run up them every time)

Ive got IC tests here but cant bring myself to poas as dont wanna see another bfn ( last one 7dpo so was very early - 11dpo now)

keep us posted llbean :hugs:

well lets see, maybe it is an April Fools from Mother nature... it is brown runny spotting...almost like if my pee was brown (sorry for the visual) ....but after throwing my tantrum earlier, all by myself, I feel better... plus hubby agreed to send me to Los Angeles... I need my LA Fix! LOL

I miss California WAY too much...he said "you can go but it can't be during the fertility period though" HAHAHAHA good to know he cares about it now.

April fools - yeah i might muster up a laugh if got my bfp.

o well if we are all on way out this cycle im sure we can chum up and support each other for next one!!:hugs:

you would think one of us would have got a bfp this month though eh???

ooh enjoy L.A :thumbup: im not jealous.....:winkwink:

o well if we are all on way out this cycle im sure we can chum up and support each other for next one!!:hugs:

well we are not both out yet you know? :winkwink:

:happydance:Go MommyJill :happydance: Go MommyJill :happydance:

I think I'm officially out this month :cry:

That :witch: got me good and proper today :growlmad: There's no way its spotting now its too heavy :nope:

I'm proper gutted but now I know I'll have a new year baby :baby:

I've already warned my DF that he better be prepared for a full month of :sex: haha

It'll happen for us girls it just so happens that now I can get through Xmas and eat anything I want :thumbup:

In the last month I have learnt a lot about my body though so I feel more in tune with things.

Onwards and upwards ladies and keep the positivity going xxx

:hugs:

That :witch: got me good and proper today :growlmad: There's no way its spotting now its too heavy :nope:

I've already warned my DF that he better be prepared for a full month of :sex: haha

It'll happen for us girls it just so happens that now I can get through Xmas and eat anything I want :thumbup:

In the last month I have learnt a lot about my body though so I feel more in tune with things.

Sorry the wench got you again... ugh, doesn't she know she is not welcome here any more? :haha:

:hugs: We can do this!:hugs:

well we are not both out yet you know? :winkwink:

:happydance:Go MommyJill :happydance: Go MommyJill :happydance:

Thanks hun :hugs:

Go LLbean :happydance::happydance:Go LLbean :hugs:

You can do it :baby::baby:

Aw go for that 2012 :baby: mum of 2 you can do it:hugs:

I will be there cheering you on - well not during the :sex::sex: - You're on your own there hee hee:rofl::rofl:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->