Scared to cross over into the two week wait.....anyone else??

Dont worry I'll be fully behind you ladies cheering you on in your 2ww and urging you to poas!!!

:thumbup:

MommyJill... I hope we can both report some good news REALLY soon... so exciting!

I'm still in the 2ww as well. :)

Most of my pms symptoms went away though, so...

I hope so too LLbean...Hopefully im going to last until sunday to :test:

I want everyone to get their :bfp: so i can shout :yipee:

Baby dust by the tonne to all :hugs::hugs:

I did the IC this am and BFN...maybe the witch is heading back... I just swear I have been feeling pregnant... as in like in the later stages of it! The bloat thing is crazy and even my hubby thinks so...oh well, it's not over yet I guess...but to not see even a hint of a line in the 10MIU IC kind of deflated me

I did the IC this am and BFN...maybe the witch is heading back... I just swear I have been feeling pregnant... as in like in the later stages of it! The bloat thing is crazy and even my hubby thinks so...oh well, it's not over yet I guess...but to not see even a hint of a line in the 10MIU IC kind of deflated me

Have you recently come off BC or anything?

I'm just piling on the weight with the stress which makes me look pregnant! Better cut that out!

I'm just piling on the weight with the stress which makes me look pregnant! Better cut that out!

LOL no I wish that was my excuse... LOL this is not just weight... it's BLOAT...as in GAS!...maybe I got Candida or something LOL

and I just sneezed and threw my back out!!! yeah good times ...LOL

LOL no I wish that was my excuse... LOL this is not just weight... it's BLOAT...as in GAS!...maybe I got Candida or something LOL

and I just sneezed and threw my back out!!! yeah good times ...LOL

Ouch! Thats all you need a wrecked back to add to the pain of the 2ww!

I KNOW!

All I'm saying is if after all this crazy stuff (oh yeah... mild hot flashes today too BTW) if it turns out it is not due to pregnancy I best get help LOL

I KNOW!

All I'm saying is if after all this crazy stuff (oh yeah... mild hot flashes today too BTW) if it turns out it is not due to pregnancy I best get help LOL

Well hopefully its a :bfp:!

I was 99% sure I was the first month, was so gutted when it was a big fat nothing, just my body adjusting to coming off BC. Pure craziness.. bet when I do get my :bfp: I have no symptoms!

I KNOW!

Well hopefully its a :bfp:!

I was 99% sure I was the first month, was so gutted when it was a big fat nothing, just my body adjusting to coming off BC. Pure craziness.. bet when I do get my :bfp: I have no symptoms!

I know right? So hard to predict!

guess the wait continues. Had very bad cramps a bit earlier but turns out it was tummy related LOL...another sign, usually before AF I get constipated, not the other way around!

Hi all my 10dpo ladies--how's it going?

I hardly have any symptoms now still. Just a bit of bloat (that might be just fat, LOL), an occasional shooting pain in left boob and an occasional shooting pain in the vag area. Maybe the topical progesterone and the acupuncture as finally suppressing the PMS symptoms a bit.

Hi all my 10dpo ladies--how's it going?

I hardly have any symptoms now still. Just a bit of bloat (that might be just fat, LOL), an occasional shooting pain in left boob and an occasional shooting pain in the vag area. Maybe the topical progesterone and the acupuncture as finally suppressing the PMS symptoms a bit.

Hi Nikki:hugs:

Most of my symptoms have gone although felt slight nausea earlier today but didnt last long - and got bit mild cramping tonight ( could just be af on way - dont know how that feels really as not long off bcp)

Ive been bloated too ( very gassy but no gas coming out - either end...:haha::haha::rofl:)

did you enjoy your acupuncture?

Hey I've just realised that all these symptoms I've been getting could just be my body gearing itself up for my first proper AF in over 6 years!!!

I hadn't really thought about pmt symtoms until seeing the previous posts by Nikki and mommyjill

Oh my! pmt or bfp which bloody one is it???

If it is PMT I haven't missed it one bit!!

:hugs:

Hey I've just realised that all these symptoms I've been getting could just be my body gearing itself up for my first proper AF in over 6 years!!!

I hadn't really thought about pmt symtoms until seeing the previous posts by Nikki and mommyjill

Oh my! pmt or bfp which bloody one is it???

If it is PMT I haven't missed it one bit!!

:hugs:

pmt or bfp.... hoping the later one... but at least we are all closer to finally finding out

Hi Nikki:hugs:

Most of my symptoms have gone although felt slight nausea earlier today but didnt last long - and got bit mild cramping tonight ( could just be af on way - dont know how that feels really as not long off bcp)

Ive been bloated too ( very gassy but no gas coming out - either end...:haha::haha::rofl:)

did you enjoy your acupuncture?

I did, until I got the monster foot cramp while lying on the table. :sulk: Painful, and I had to breathe it out like panting cause no staff was nearby. But otherwise, it was enjoyable. Got a new point (tummy) added this time around. I didn't make a new appointment yet cause I would be in the middle of AF next week (or not, prayerfully).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->