Scared to test!

BabyD331

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I had a positive OPK and signs of O about 12 days ago. I haven't had many symptoms of pregnancy. Which I usually have tons. I lost some weight this month thanks to excercise and safe dieting. I have a good feeling about this month but I'm terrified to test! I tested about 4 days ago and it was BFN.

My few symptoms: I've been feeling crampy across my lower abdomen, like AF. I went out with OH on Saturday and had a magarita and felt pretty drunk from it. I also haven't had many PMS symptoms. Just the crampiness

I don't know if this is a symptom but I've had a random drippy nose. I'm not sick but sometimes my nose will be "watery" and runny. Not snotty at all. I also had a bit of a bloody nose and I haven't had a bloody nose in years and that was from being hit by a ball.

I could really use some words of encouragement ladies. I can't take another BFN. I want a baby so badly and OH and I have been talking about it a lot. Hes beginning to worry that something is wrong since nothing has happened in these last 4 months.

I hope all of you get your babies soon, even if it means I don't. :dust:

When is AF due?? Test the day after if it hasn't come, and again in three days if still nothing. I'm also waiting. Good luck!

I'm terrified to test too, and after mc this summer ill continue to be terrified if I test positive I feel like I'm a no win situation until I have a baby in my arms!

I have irregular cycles. So based on the OPK if it was right, AF should be here by the weekend. My cycles are balancing out finally. Never been on BC, just had wonky cycles for a while.

FoxMommy- I'm so sorry for you loss. Hopefully you don't have to wait much longer for your take home baby

Good luck to you both! Ill keep you in my thoughts.

Aww thanks Hun. I keep doubting myself cos I've been SO sure before when I had a positive test in January but it never got darker and AF came two weeks after the first positive. Therefore I've never known if it was a chemical or dodgy tests. I'm too 'wise' to let myself believe in the faint positive I had yesterday morning and I'm putting it down to an evap cos it wasn't an hour until I checked it :-/ I don't have any more tests so got no choice but to wait until the cheapies arrive in 5 days :) agony but worth saving my heartache!

Wishing you all the best :) I know what it dwells use to convince yourself it's happened but be too scared to let that feeling back in again. Been through this for three years now I'm tired too! :)

Feels like *

Darn phone being clever with auto correct!

So looks like we are both waiting until the weekend I realise! I'll keep my eyes peeled for how it goes for you :)

Thanks! I had some pulling pains below my bellybutton this morning and last night I had AF cramps that were mild and came and went. This month just feels different. I hope we both get our BFP.

Was your line yesterday super faint? What kind of test was it? You should post a pic.

This might be it for you!! I hope you get the news you've been waiting for! When I found out I was pregnant I had virtually no symptoms at all. I didn't feel the tiniest bit different so maybe your lack of symptoms is good news.

Aww Yay! I'm having a little bit of cramping now that I put my comfy pants on instead of tight jeans.

Still refuse to test. Idk when I should?

I do too!

Are you trying this month or taking some time off? How are you feeling lately?

I still haven't POAS. Except for an OPK which was very positive! I don't think I'm ovulating again this month. I've still got the bloody nose/snot thing. And now I think I have a yeast infection. I've never had one but I have had a lot of itching and odorless white cm with little chunks in it. I haven't been able to poop for two days, still crampy, and have had odd twinges. I feel good still but my body has played many tricks on me before. My cramps feel like AF is coming.

I guess I will test in a couple days if AF hasn't showed. Either that or I need to hop on OH and get to BD since I might be ovulating. Too bad he isn't feeling well and is asleep on my lap right now, snoring. Poor guy.

Feeling like I could fall asleep any second and its not even 10 pm! Also, feeling a little nauseous. Gonna go get some fresh crisp air for a few. It gets awfully stuffy in here.

i had nose bleeds the entire week before i got my bfp too! it was just when i would blow my nose, it was very strange, because i cant ever remember having a nose bleed my entire life. TEST!!!! :hugs:

I can't remember the last nose bleed I had. These aren't actual nose bleeds but every morning for the past 3 or 4 days I've blown my nose and had bloody snot. I'm not sick and its not dry in here. Not sure what it is.

I want to know so badly but I'm afraid of seeing a BFN. I feel good and positive right now and seeing a BFN would totally deflate me. I just need some encouraging words.

On a positive note: if AF does come in the next day or so (feels like it with these weird cramps) then I will have my normal cycle back!!! Haven't been very regular since April/May. Last 2 cycles were 38 and 40 days. This one would be 30-32. I try to look on the brightside of things :)

I can't remember the last nose bleed I had. These aren't actual nose bleeds but every morning for the past 3 or 4 days I've blown my nose and had bloody snot. I'm not sick and its not dry in here. Not sure what it is.

I want to know so badly but I'm afraid of seeing a BFN. I feel good and positive right now and seeing a BFN would totally deflate me. I just need some encouraging words.

On a positive note: if AF does come in the next day or so (feels like it with these weird cramps) then I will have my normal cycle back!!! Haven't been very regular since April/May. Last 2 cycles were 38 and 40 days. This one would be 30-32. I try to look on the brightside of things :)

That is exactly what happened to me!! And it still happens every morning when i blow my nose. im about 7 weeks. test test test!! youre having some really great signs, and if its a bfn, you will find out one way or another, with a test or with af, but if its a bfp it will be so exciting!! your symptoms sound so good!

Yay! Thank you for your positivity! I work all day tomorrow and Sunday I plan to relax with OH all day so I will test then if AF isn't here.

I'm not sure what I plan to do. I probably should take time off but I can't stand the wait! But I also won't jump straight in to temping and all that either.

I agree with others that your signs sound good but I'm afraid of getting your hopes up! You're a lot stronger than I was. I temped every day from 9 dpo on!

I wish I knew what was going on. No more cramps and I woke up with a cold. My sisters kids have been sick and they mustve given it to me.

did you ever test?! i hope you have good news to share!!

I am going to today. Go look at my thread in the pregnancy test section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->