Scared to test

Cuzimthamama

Reaction score
Hi ladies, it's been awhile since I've been on. I've got pcos so I don't really have my hopes up. Life has been busy, my only child just turned 12 and I wasn't paying attention to my cycle until I realized she'd started hers and I was due on before her. So as of now I'm about 12 days late. I haven't tested at all because I hate being disappointed. I keep saying it's coming. So now that I'm posting this I bet the witch will show lol. Only thing I'm noticing is I've had boughts of nausea every day for about a week now. It can be off and on all day or only for a few mins once a day. No rhyme or reason. Also I'm very hot even if everyone else feels chill or cold. Today I put on my swim suit and the restriction is making my tummy cramp a bit so I thought af was coming but so far nothing.

12 days late would be a good time to test! But i know the feeling of being scared to. Good luck!

:flower: welcome back.

I'd say a pregnancy test will put your kind at ease by knowing either way. If you aren't then at least you aren't wondering if you are. Like hope said, 2 weeks late should give you a strong test result. I say go for it, momma!

Good luck and we're here.

Thanks loves, I bought the test but haven't had time alone to take it lol. As soon as I get some privacy I will!

A www what a touching story..... Got my prayers for a :bfp:

Xx

I posted an update called I took the test. I'll take another tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->