Scared to Travel

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
Well im 11 weeks today and still terrified of going on the motorway/highway. Bit of background, I had 2 MCs and they both resulted after Id been in the car on the motorway. I know it could be a coincidence and there could have been other factors whch took place immediately but I recall the pain I felt during the last MC. I was in the car and the driver was going round a bend, I felt he was driving really fast and felt all my insides 'flushed to one side'.

This pregnancy, shortly before I got my BFP, I was on my way home, on the motorway and I got that same feeling again. Luckily we were nearly home but I felt like my insides were going to explode. This must have been a week after conception so didnt know I was pregnant but had a feeling I was because of the same pain when in the car.

I havent been out the city since because im scared of going on the motorway, feeling that pain and losing the baby.

Im just wondering if anyone else is feeling like this?

Not of motorways but im scared of flying on a plane for the same reason simply because with my older sis my mum went into early labour after coming back from holiday at around 24 weeks pregnant. Then a family friend when she arrived at her holiday had a mc. I know it most probably cant be linked as people fly everyday but still terrifies me of flying whilst pregnant!

Not of motorways but im scared of flying on a plane for the same reason simply because with my older sis my mum went into early labour after coming back from holiday at around 24 weeks pregnant. Then a family friend when she arrived at her holiday had a mc. I know it most probably cant be linked as people fly everyday but still terrifies me of flying whilst pregnant!

I agree. I did want a holiday for DD1, before baby arrives but wouldnt forgive myself if anything happened. So no flying either. Just feel bad for DD1 that i cant be with her when she goes for a day out, but she has her dad and I know she has fun. Makes me a little sad when she asks why I cant be there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->