Scared

Kristeeny1

Reaction score
I just went to the bathroom and there was a little bit of light pink when I wiped. (sorry if tmi) I had a super strong positive today and my cervix is still high and closed. I just started a few cramps over the last hour. I never had a smidgen of blood when pg with DS.

Does this sound like the start of an MC? Has anyone else experienced first tri bleeding?

I'm scared. :cry:

From what I have been reading a little bit of bleeding is normal in early pregnancy. I have read that as long as it is not active bleeding or there is cramping at the same time as the bleeding everything should be fine. Maybe see your doctor just to make sure. As for cramping I have been getting bad AF like cramps in and off for the past week and my doctor said this is normal due to increased hormones and the uterus stretching.

I had full on bleeding for a week at 6 weeks. My baby is healthy and growing perfectly fine. And when I mean bleeding it was light a medium flow period. All is fine. Sometimes you get tears in the uterus where it can cause bleeding

I had a gush of red blood on Friday. Spent the weekend freaking out and in Monday my Dr found a bleeding polyp on my cervix. My LO was fast asleep with one leg sticking out, so none the wiser apparently.

Dr cautersised the cervix and I am now spotting pink periodically. It is still scary even though I know where it is coming from.

Big hug

You say your cervix is high and closed but maybe you aggravated it when you checked it hence the blood?

I noticed the pink on the TP before I tried checking my cervix so I had not caused the bleeding. Once I'm pg I try not to touch it. I have not noticed any more today even though I am still crampy and have an aching back.

No more is a good sign and I hope it stays that way! :thumbup:

You say your cervix is high and closed but maybe you aggravated it when you checked it hence the blood?

Hugs. I had bleeding with my daughter super early on and all was well. If I am reading your ticker correctly, it is around the time implantation bleeding would occur and totally normal. I had it with my daughter, but not son. Just depends.

Sounds like implantation bleeding, I had some bleeding similiar to a light period at around 5 weeks. Now I'm 11 weeks and have been bleeding/spotting for almost a week now, I see the doc tomorrow and I'm praying everything is okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->