Scared

C

ChocLover

Hi guys - I just got a positive BFP at 10 DPO a couple days ago.

It was my first cycle trying so I don't want to post this on the TTC boards but - I am so scared. I am scared about losing it. I didn't realise I would be so scared.

Is there anything I can do to lessen my fear or lessen the risks?

Congratulations. Relax Hun. Don't spend this in fear. What's meant to be will be. Make sure you take your folic acid. Rest. Eat well. Plenty of water. No alcohol. No smoking. Avoid stress. All common sense really Hun x

It can be scary, it just means that you care so much about your baby. Try to enjoy it. The stress won't help or hurt your pregnancy but it will make you miserable. It doesn't sound like you have any reason to think you will miscarry. Be happy and if something bad should happen then you can deal with it then.

Take prenatals. Don't drink, smoke, or drink caffeine. Other than that carry on as usual.

Good luck. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

Hate to tell you, but I'm 7 weeks in and still scared! Ultrasound tech last week told my husband while i was in the next room that i'd probably feel this way until I could feel the baby kicking... i only hope it stops then! ;)

But- Congrats, and try to enjoy it! (easier said than done, I know!) Hope things go well for you!

Congrats, and welcome to the rest of your life, first you worry about miscarriage. Then complications, then sids, then keeping them alive when they start crawling then walking. Then you worry if you're doing things right. Lol. It's never ending. But you will be fine. Congrats hun, and try and enjoy this ♡♡♡

Thanks guys :) I know .. I know I really need to just enjoy this.. I'll try!

Not really - just try to stay positive! There's no reason why the outcome won't be a happy, bouncing baby! We had our daughter first cycle after we got married. People joked that she was a honeymoon baby, haha :)

Congrats, and welcome to the rest of your life, first you worry about miscarriage. Then complications, then sids, then keeping them alive when they start crawling then walking. Then you worry if you're doing things right. Lol. It's never ending. But you will be fine. Congrats hun, and try and enjoy this ♡♡♡

I agree with this!!! You never stop worrying! But try and make some time to relax and enjoy it! Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->