Scared :(

Lynda09

Mummy to two angel babies
Reaction score
Hi girls i suffered a mc last june and one in jan this year. I was quite ill after the last mc as i had an infection plus ive got chronic fatigue syndrome. Me and my oh are moving into our first home soon and really want to ttc but im so scared of having another mc and getting so ill. I would just like some advice or positive stories.

Thank you

Lynda

Hey Hunni It is fine ot be scared I was like that I am still trying and going through hospital tests at the moment.

People keep telling me dont worry your young you have plenty of time GRRRR really doesnt help!

Just keep your mind on what you want and think next time will be the time for you xx

Hey hon!
I think the move will do you good- afresh start! After i lost my second angel we moved as soon as my bleeding stopped as i couldnt stand being in that house anymore with all the bad memories. Within a couple of weeks after the move i was already feeling more positive and optimistic and after taking some time to heal both mentally and physically im ttc again with a vengence!!!!!
Chin up and move forward as my mama says!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you i think your right in a new environment i can move on and make a fresh start.

Hi Lynda. I wish I had a positive story for you, but like you, I've also had 2 mcs. I'm also scared, but I try to remain positive and hopeful. I know that many women have multiple losses and go on to have a healthy baby. Unfortunately for us, the innocence of pregnancy has been lost. We will always carry around our previous trauma. The best we can do is to look at each new pregnancy as just that...a new pregnancy. It doesn't necessarily have any connection to our other pregnancies and losses. Just because we lost the other ones doesn't mean we'll have the same fate with new ones. Have you had labs done? If not, you should have your doctor do blood work to see if there is any connection to your losses. Once you can rule that out, it is easier to think that maybe your losses were not connected in any way. If they do find something, chances are, they can address the issue so that you won't go through another loss. I know for me, arming myself with as much knowledge as I can about my body has helped me to move forward in this terrifying and exciting journey. So far, all of my tests and DH's tests have been normal. They have told me it is bad luck. At some point I'm bound to have some good luck and I believe we all will.

xoxo

Heart i got the same bad luck diagnosis...I kinda wished i would get some concrete reason behind my losses so that i can tackle it with science being a scientist myself!!! On a lighter note my hubby has started playing the lottery every week as he is convinced that we deserve some good luck!!!! My idea of good luck is giving birth to twins so that i only have to be pregnant again 1 time!!
:hugs:

Vick I'm so with you on the twins! My DH has a bunch in his family so I'm praying that's what we'll get!

I also know what you mean about wanting some sort of answers. It is hard to be told it is bad luck. In some ways, we should feel happy we don't have anything wrong. In others, it sure would be nice to know what is wrong so we can fix it. Regardless, I agree with your husband. We all deserve some good luck after what we've been through. Well, here's to good luck for us all.

PS - Hope you win the lottery!

Ooooohhhh youve got twins in the family excellent!!!!!! i dont but im still hoping!
CRAZY baby dust to all of us!!!!!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->