Scared

Also, with the dating thing... do you know exactly what day your LMP was? did you use an OPK to determine your dates of ovulating?

lizzie lou, that wait is awful thats what i had to do in aug, do your boobs still feel tender or have they stopped?

They haven't really felt tender - just massive nipples lol and they're still there! I had tender breasts with the last pg right through to 13wks but had actually mc'd at around 5wks so I guess it can be different for everyone. The one thing I'm holding onto this time is that I have put on a bit of weight (jeans getting very tight) and I didn't last time so fingers crossed!

Jerseyshoregirl - no I'm not 100% sure of dates at all... it's 6 +5 from 1st day of last period but I kind of felt that I concieved a week or 2 after that.

i know easier said than done, but try to relax and not worry too much. If you are around the 6wks mark its probable that its implantation bleeding especially if you have no cramping pain. Go and see your doc they may ease your fears a little. Hope all is ok doll we are always here to chat Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->