scared

rainbowbaby2

Reaction score
:-( I found a lump... Im scared iv got a mommogram on Friday and im terrified :-( really could do with some comfort

So sorry hun :hugs:

If it helps my step mum went through the same thing late last year, it was scary and really hard not to think the worst at the time but it turned out to be a benign cyst and she is fine now.

I hope all goes well for you on Friday, try and think positive and keep us updated.

Will be thinking of you :flower:

i remember another lady on here found 2 lumps she was petrified turned out they were cysts and they found another 2 cysts that she didnt know she had, good luck keep us posted :thumbup: xx

Hope your doing ok hun, thinking of you :hugs:

I had the mommogram wont get the results for two - three working days

im sure it will be all good my sister went though the same thing and it turned out to be cysts.

keep us updated when u get the results

How do the lumps feel? Do they feel solid and smooth, like a pea or marble under the skin? Can you move them around a bit?
If yes then it could be a fibroadenoma (which I swear I spelt wrong) which is a benign tumor, they have no more chance than any other tissue of turning into anything bad, some are estrogen reactive so may fluctuate in size depending on your cycle.
If you want to know any more about them feel free to ask, I have 2 currently and had one taken out 2 years ago. I'm probably going to have to have one of the others out but I'm waiting until after my 21st to talk to my consultant as I want to enjoy that and the holiday first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->