Scarred!

bluejoyx

Reaction score
Hi I thought writing about this may help me, so sorry to those who have to read! I have been trying to concieve my second child since April 2009 and last November found out I was pregnant. At 7 weeks i started to spot, had a scan and they said it was a missed misscarraige, took bloods that day and two days later then rang me the following weekt to say my levels where rising and i could still be pregnant. Had a second scan in which they found my baby and its heartbeat never been so happy! This was two days before christmas. Christmas day started to bleed heavily was took to hospital and did another scan found baby but no heart beat (lovely chrismas present)! They did say there scanner was not as sensitive as the one used earlier and not to give up hope. I misscarried on the 2nd Janurary. Me and my husband started trying again straight away, and tonight i got my first positive pregnancy test. Its allmost exactly a year since i got my last positive and i am so scarred the same thing will happen. Is there anything i can do to reduce the chances? Thanks for reading, both my best friends are heavily pregnant and i dont feel i can talk to them. x

im really sorry i have no answers for you but i didnt want to read and run. Well first i have to say congratulations!! Sounds like you have been through a really tough time lately. I hope somone on here will be able to help. I know its the hardest thing to do but try to relax and just enjoy being pregnant. Good luck and again CONGRATS!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->