scary but funny

mewannabubba

Reaction score
I woke up in the middle of the night short of breath. Being asthmatic I assumed it was an attack. I am also choked up with a cold.
I sat in the bathroom coughing and wheezing eventually deciding to wake up my partner and go to A&E. As I get up I look in the mirror.....And realised my boobs had got a lot bigger than they we're before going to bed....upon removing my bra I found instant relief of all symptoms :dohh:
Guess I'm going shopping in the morning :blush:

Ahh that's too funny! Lol. I'm glad you found a relief fast though. That would scare the hell out of me!

On a side note, I can't believe you can sleep with a bra on! I couldn't do that

Haha! That is too funny, i get that during the day wearing a bra. I can't believe you sleep in your bra. The first thing that i get off once i get in the house is my bra.

I have to wear one lol I am an f cup to start with and went up to j last time lol

I have to wear one lol I am an f cup to start with and went up to j last time lol

Same here! I'm a 32g cup currently and growing. I defo need a bra to sleep in or they get in the way lol.. I use non underwired sports bras as they're comfy but offer enough support. Of course the squish them but I only wear them at night.
Glad you're ok though!! Must have been scary x

Pmsl!
Know what you mean though.
I've got to start sleeping in the nursing sleep bra I had for bf ds xx

Haha! I'm a 32G too but I sleep with a pillow between them rather than a bra!

That really just made me laugh! :rofl:

I feel like mine have doubled overnight as well... waiting for my new bras to arrive in the mail... :happydance:

On a side note, I can't believe you can sleep with a bra on! I couldn't do that

LOL I was thinking the same thing. As soon as I get home....off comes the bra. Once that bra is off though....I'm in for the night. :rofl:

Glad it was nothing serious OP, lets the girls breath!! :winkwink:

Attachments

• Bra comes off.png
    Bra comes off.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
I found my j cup bras scarily at 4 week's they are a good fit:wacko:

Ahahah bless ya, thanks for sharing. So glad everything was okay and it was just that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->