Scary dream

crazycatlady5

Reaction score
I haven't been having a tonne of vivid dreams or anything. But last night I had a really short dream that felt real that completely freaked me out. I was bleeding. And in my dream I knew what it could mean, I was even thinking about all the threads on here on bnb and hoping it wasn't a mc, but it was red blood so that scared me more!

Ahhh I'm so freaked out right now. How do I put it out of my mind??

I had the same dream and then my SO said he also had a dream that I got my period..freaked me right out.

The way I look at it is that we are going to have scary dreams that are more vivid, more real and scare the crap out of us because our bodies are going through so many intense new changes and all day long we have worries and concerns and just want everything to be perfect. At night after having those thoughts all day every day your subconscious just takes over. It is completely normal, I promise!

I have been having crazy vivid dreams too. I read that it is a common side effect in the 1st trimester!

My dreams have been extremely vivid and have had some of bleeding etc always go to bed wondering what on earth my dream will be tonight lol they are full on crazy and long and like a full on movie lol one of the joys of pregnacy

I just had an absolute awful dream about misscarrying and I can't get It out my head, or get back to sleep! I have my 12 week scan today and wonder if it's subconsciously playing on my mind.

I wanna get my Doppler out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->