SCD

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
Anyone else getting excited or am I the only saddo in the house? :haha: I hear Jason Donovan's gonna be on it :happydance:

Me !! So excited !! I started ballroom & latin dance in Jan so looking forward to it even more now I know what the judges are looking for :D. I hear Harry from Mcfly is too!

Oooh luuuurvly, I can never tell the difference between them but the McFly boys are all pretty yum! :happydance: xx

Hes the drummer he did the children in need special for strictly so he has had experience haha :) xx

Oooooh I can't wait for Strictly to start :happydance:

They're announcing the official line up on the one show @ 7 tonight x

I know Edwina Curry and Robbie Savage are on there - not sure about anyone else xx

Robbie Savage
Holly Valance
Jason Donovan
Edwina Currie
LuLu
Rory Bremner
Russell Grant
Audley Harrison
Alex Jones
Anita Dobson
Harry Judd
Chelsee Healey
Nancy Dell'Olio

I only normally watch bits of it but will been firmly glued to the tv this time round seeing as the Gorgeous Harry Judd is going to be on there x Yum x

Only two I don't know this series, Chelsee Healey and Robbie Savage. Annoyed that the launch show is on at 6.10 tomorrow though, I won't even have the kids bathed by then, never mind in bed asleep.

Robbie Savage has just retired from football - he was captain of Derby County. I only know this because that's the team my husband supports lol.

I'm sooooo annoyed! Set the sky box to record it and it failed because of the stupid weather!!!!

Super naffed off that they're not back now for another 3 weeks. I got all excited that it was all starting again :growlmad: Liking some of the pairings though :thumbup: xx

Super naffed off that they're not back now for another 3 weeks. I got all excited that it was all starting again :growlmad: Liking some of the pairings though :thumbup: xx

Ahhh :dohh: I must of missed it when they said that. I've been looking where it is thinking I'd missed it :dohh: x

I know it's a bit of a pain but it'll soon be on :D
I'm looooving the pairings !!

Cant wait for it to come back on x
Anyone know why Lulu wasnt too happy about being with Brendan?? x

probably because they might clash, brendan's a bit of a diva!

Just an hour to go and I'm getting very excited :happydance: I told myself I wasn't going to because I have my suspicions it's gonna be a bit rubbish this year. Can't wait now hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->