SCD

My favourite was Russell Grant!!! How camp was he?????

Omg!! I loved last nights. LuLu had me in stitches. Russell Grant is sooo totally one to watch :rofl:
How stunning is Natalie the pro??? she makes every dance look beautiful.
Holly is actually really good
& Anita's waltz was really moving - she clearly loves the dance. She just needs to keep her top line & head in place :)

Poor Anton :( I hope Nancy gets better, Anton deserves a good partner !

Poor Anton always gets the scraps! I love him and it's about time he got someone decent! Although he was absolutely hilarious with Anne Widdecombe last year :haha:

I love Anton too, he's like my dream dance partner :) His ballroom is totally outstanding. Widdie was funny!

Yup, poor Anton again; Nancy was terrible! :dohh: I thought Jason donovan was amazing and already I want him to win just cos he's Jason Donovan lol :haha: xx

I haven't seen last night's yet! Got it on sky+ to watch tomorrow lol.

Oooh just watched it! Jason was brilliant! And I felt sorry for poor Nancy, that stupid feather boa lol!

Harry, Holly, Jason & Anita were all really good x although i didnt see all of saturdays x Looking forward to this weeks x

Yup at the moment I think the front liners are Holly, Harry, Anita & Jason. Chelsee could be a dark horse though if she can calm down her excitement and concerntrate instead of bouncing around the dance floor :haha:

I am having to Sky+ it for my 18month old, she decided sleep was for the weak last night and ended up coming back down so she didnt wake her sister and spent the whole show dancing away and clapping and yelling "yaaaaay" she seems to favour Russel Grant or Robbie Savage

I don't think Dan should of gone, it should of been Nancy imo x

The only reason Nancy's still there is cause Anton is such a laugh, people love him. He really should get a half-decent partner one season, he won't stick around dancing with wardrobes forever. Would be a shame to lose him.

Don't see the appeal with Anita. She's good at the steps but her arms don't move much.. Just my opinion.

Harry's probably my fave (nothing to do with spending my teen years obsessed with McFly) but Chelsea and Robbie are doing really well too.

Definitely prefer Strictly to X Factor this year, far better entertainment.

I absolutely adore Anton - it's so unfair how he get's the rubbish every year! Ok so Nancy is a step up from Widdy but he deserves someone who can really move for a change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->