School rant

Angellick

Reaction score
Hi just wanted another opinion on this situation I am having at my sons school.My son is 8 and in year 2 he is v.bright so they put him in a yr2/3 GAT class.His teacher over the last term has been leaving the kids alone with a student teacher to do work for the school musical (an extracurricular).Not only that but when there is a choir event she leaves the kids to get separated into other classes and because they are independent learners they are given a random work booklet and left for the day.My son was put into a kindy class today and the teacher there had them helping teach the kindy students.I thought that you send your kids to school for an education not to be baby sat,he could've had a more productive day at home.Any ways,I really have had no problem with the teacher the whole year I just feel frustrated with the situation:growlmad:Thanks for reading and sorry for the rant

If your not happy with the way there dealing with thing's and feel like he is not getting the education you expected or as you said going through stuff like that ask for a parent teacher meeting and tell them your concerns and worries.

Also talk to your son and ask how he feels about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->