School trousers!

JessicaAnne

Mama.
Reaction score
Ladies, is there anywhere that do black school trousers in size 2-3years? I've tried Asda and Tesco which go from 3-4 :dohh:
Failing that matalan go from 3years, does anyone know if its a small or big 3?

Any help would be highly appreciated :flower:

You could get some of the adjustable waist ones in size 3 to 4 and hem them shorter. there are a lot of online unifporm shops so try online first!

I would try bhs or debenhams, they won't have 2-3 in school trousers but they both sell dress trousers for little ones so you should get little black trousers no problem

Just realised you prob mean girls trousers, so scrub that ^ I was thinking boys lol

I'm having the same problem, my daughter is so thin her 3-4s just drop right down.

I will have to take them in myself as she has already removed the labels and I can't return them :(

Asda's have adjustable waists.

We have the problem with Joshua having long legs but skinny waist!

Asda's have adjustable waists.

We have the problem with Joshua having long legs but skinny waist!

My son was the same. we bought adjustable waist turn ups and then let the turn ups down for the extra length

marks and spencers defiantly do them

Didn't the school recommend somewhere? When we had our induction with Lucas the first thing they did was reel off a list of places you could find the uniform pieces in because it's nursery and hard to find sizes that small.
M&S deffo have black school trousers in smaller sizes though.

I got DD1 from ebay nice and they weren't expensive so brought a few pairs and seem to have washed up fine:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->