Scotland

:hi: I'm from Elgin and will be giving birth at Dr Grays hospital.

Woah not far from me at all then! Im in a small village near Banff! X

Oh really? Where about? I'm originally from Buckie, so know down that direction quite well! Do you still deliver in Elgin from there?

Oh im further out the other way, by bout 20mins. Live in a village called New Deer..., U heard of it? No i was meant to be Fraserburgh but asked 2 go 2 Peterhead as it was easyer for me but ended up delivering in Aberdeen as Needed a section! I use 2 work with someone from Buckie :\ trying to remember her name. Oh louise Mcwhirter or somthing along them lines :s haha

Oh aye I have heard of it! Oh no sorry to hear you needed a section, hope you and LO are doin fine? Hmm nah name doesn't rung a bell!

:hi: I'm from Elgin and will be giving birth at Dr Grays hospital.

Woah not far from me at all then! Im in a small village near Banff! X

Oh really? Where about? I'm originally from Buckie, so know down that direction quite well! Do you still deliver in Elgin from there?

Oh im further out the other way, by bout 20mins. Live in a village called New Deer..., U heard of it? No i was meant to be Fraserburgh but asked 2 go 2 Peterhead as it was easyer for me but ended up delivering in Aberdeen as Needed a section! I use 2 work with someone from Buckie :\ trying to remember her name. Oh louise Mcwhirter or somthing along them lines :s haha

Oh aye I have heard of it! Oh no sorry to hear you needed a section, hope you and LO are doin fine? Hmm nah name doesn't rung a bell!
yea we r both good thx! when r u due? lol i could have the name wrong but pretty sure i dont! x

hello :) im from aberdeenshire and i had my LO 5 weeks ago at aberdeen maternity hospital, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->