Scottish mummies - anyone heard about RAH neonatal moving to Southern General?

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
my midwife today mentioned the neo natal unit is supposed to be moving to their new 'centre for excellency' at the Southern General so I may have to go there for delivery. Anyone heard anything? the only thing keeping me positive about doing NICU again is that it's familiar and same staff :( x

Hey hun yeah i have heard this. My midwife mentioned it at my appointment on Thursday as we had to talk about if i have to be taken in early. I have to admit it does look really good as its just had that overhaul! You can see it online. The manager at my sons pre-school was telling me her friends baby has just been transferred up there and it is brilliant and her friend says the staff are amazing xxxx

Oh no. Something else to have to worry about :(

Well, yes, I do know about this and it's not quite as you've said and it's actually not really anything to worry about.

I'm not sure how much I can say about it in public though as I'm not sure it's supposed to be common knowledge.

Ahhhhh now you have me intrigued Gayle lol take it through work or bliss you in are in the know x

Ahhhhh now you have me intrigued Gayle lol take it through work or bliss you in are in the know x

Not with Bliss, but I'm part of the parent panel on the Managed Clinical Network for Neonatal services in the west of Scotland.

I'll send you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->