Scottish Mummy's!

Strawberries

Reaction score
Thought I'd start a fresh thread in the hopes of meeting some local mums to chat :)

I'm Emma, and have an 11-week old baby girl. We stay just outside Glasgow :) xx

This is old but I'm also just outside Glasgow. Pm me if you see this.

I'm in Ayrshire :hi: moving back to glasgow before DD starts school though.

I'm moving back to Glasgow next month before baba #1 arrives :)

where are you now malia?

i can't wait to move back to glasgow - much longer to wait than you though :haha:

where are you now malia?

i can't wait to move back to glasgow - much longer to wait than you though :haha:

Aberdeen at the moment, and so excited to leave! At least you're not too far away in Ayrshire x

haha yeah I'm definitely closer than Aberdeen! :haha: still a pain in the arse to commute though!

I know the last post in here was a wee while ago but I thought I'd drop in.

I'm based just outside Glasgow too, roughly bang in the middle of Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling :) I have one DS who is 6 and due no2 in May.

Although, having said that I did live in a tiny wee village in East Ayrshire for a while, with an ex, and had another ex whose parents relocated to Aberdeen haha!

hi ladies- i am in glasgow, expecting #1 on 10th january.

anyone else nearby??

Hey ladies! I'm in Denny, little town near Falkirk. Any one close by? x

I'm bang in the middle of Glasgow and Edinburgh (give or take) so close to both x

Oops completely forgot about this!

How is everyone? Hope you all had a fab Christmas! Ally, I see you had a very special one- congratulations! :flower:

Christmas, and the last few weeks, was incredibly stressful but good. I've enjoyed the return to normality!

This is old but I'm also just outside Glasgow (not putting my town but it is a fairly large town in Lanarkshire) I used to live in Stirling too.

This is old but I'm also just outside Glasgow (not putting my town but it is a fairly large town in Lanarkshire) I used to live in Stirling too.

I've a feeling i live in the same town as you.
I also live in a large town in Lanarkshire.

Hey ladies I'm in Falkirk ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"