Scruncher or folder??

ShanandBoc

Reaction score
Go on spill the beans....do u fold or scrunch toilet paper.

Just for fun lol :haha:

Ok i was the first to vote i admit it im a scruncher!!

I'm a scruncher, folding seems it would take too long :shrug:

Scruncher here!

What a random poll :rofl:

xx

:haha: good stuff, I like random too!

xx

LOL in my experience (generally) men tend to fold, women scruch. TMI but I reckon a scrunch tends to soak stuff up better

I thlought the question was going to lead to some deep psycho-analysis of my personality, lol, nyway I am a folder.

I can't believe you posted this. My family and I were just talking about this.:rofl: Somebody left their business in the toilet with nicely folded pieces of toilet paper, and I was trying to find the culprit. Turns out that my mom and I are the only scrunchers, all the boys (brother, dad, oh and nephew) fold.:rofl:

I can't believe you posted this. My family and I were just talking about this.:rofl: Somebody left their business in the toilet with nicely folded pieces of toilet paper, and I was trying to find the culprit. Turns out that my mom and I are the only scrunchers, all the boys (brother, dad, oh and nephew) fold.:rofl:

:rofl: sounds just like the sort of convos we have in our family!

I thlought the question was going to lead to some deep psycho-analysis of my personality, lol, nyway I am a folder.

:haha: Hmmm i wonder what it does mean, im sure i could find some psycho analysis online somewhere

Apparently there is another option - the wrapper :rofl: Say no more!!

My DH scrunches too....but also takes his socks off to poo (i always find socks on the toilet floor?? So i asked him why lol) - not sure what this means about his personality!!! :dohh: :haha: (Sorry TMI)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->