SCS Sale

Really? I got my eye on a sofa but hubby don't get paid until next week

they seem to have a continuous sale.. i wouldnt worry!

NEVER lol like dfs :p x

this is what I was going to say!

all the sofa places seem to have sales that end every Sunday so I wouldn't worry about it :flower:

forgot to add they are really sneaky with sales, when we bought our sofa the one on sale wasn't the one advertised, the one advertised was the one on sale but with "additional features" which pretty much knocked it up to what it was originally worth :dohh: maybe they're not all like that though.

When it "ends" they just have a new advert saying "SPECIAL EXTENDED SALE" ... then it runs into the summer, and it becomes "SUMMER SALE SPECIAL" then runs in to winter, and becomes the Winter wonder extravaganza sale lmao :p x

I'd be careful though, we wanted an additional stool thing but they stopped doing our sofa soon after we got it x

I want the one they have been advertising its a black and grey fabric one.

Ooooh see now I need to watch the ad cause ours is black and grey.....hmmmm

Omg NEL you legend mines is back (Kula corner) and the additional seats I wanted!!!

be careful tho, we got a sofa from DFS a year ago, and its fooked, all the filling in the chair has gone flat (its a scatter cushion thing) so its like sitting on the floor :/ and we have insurance ! completely pointless if you ask me... x

edit: i know its dfs, but they aint very different :) x

We have got our sofa...finally. Settled for this one from CSL
https://www.csl-sofas.co.uk/sofas/moda

What do you think?

be careful tho, we got a sofa from DFS a year ago, and its fooked, all the filling in the chair has gone flat (its a scatter cushion thing) so its like sitting on the floor :/ and we have insurance ! completely pointless if you ask me... x

edit: i know its dfs, but they aint very different :) x

oooh poop, should I be worried?x

Ooooooooh it's lush!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back