Sea Bands, Who Has Them?

BlondeShorty

Pregnant with number 2!
Reaction score
So who here is using Sea Bands? Are they working for you or not?

I went to buy some out of desperation the other day and the pharmacist talked me out of it. He looked right at me and said "my sister used them for pregnancy and they didn't do a thing for her. I think they're a waste of money."

I'm sure they work for some people though, so I just wanted to hear some feedback.

Part of why I decided not to get them at that point is I thought this would be like my first pregnancy. I thought that my sickness would slowly ease off. However, I am definitely feeling worse as the days go by.

:sick:

I have them and love them! There have been days I couldn't wear them (when I was flying and my hands were swelling) and those have been the days I have been the most absurdly sick. I still feel nauseous with them but it is not nearly as bad as when I don't wear them. They don't work for everyone but I DEFINITELY recommend giving them a try!

(p.s. I was VERY skeptical of them working)

I wear mine. What's to lose? They are cheap and without side effects.

I recommended them to my friend who had hideous vomiting for weeks and she even wore then in the shower as without them she couldn't stop throwing up.

So who here is using Sea Bands? Are they working for you or not?

I went to buy some out of desperation the other day and the pharmacist talked me out of it. He looked right at me and said "my sister used them for pregnancy and they didn't do a thing for her. I think they're a waste of money."

I'm sure they work for some people though, so I just wanted to hear some feedback.

Part of why I decided not to get them at that point is I thought this would be like my first pregnancy. I thought that my sickness would slowly ease off. However, I am definitely feeling worse as the days go by.

:sick:

They didn't do a thing for me with #1 but that's not to say they don't work for some people!! :thumbup:

They work for some and not others.

They didnt work for me, my tablets dont work 50% of the time. If your nausea is mild deffo worth a go.

Can get them on ebay for next to nothing.

Hmm I may have to buy them today. I'm going to the dr. to see if he'll give me something for my nausea anyway later on today and there's a pharmacist across the street.

Maybe it'll help enough that I can actually start being useful around the house again.

I got up early today to dress DS so DH could take him to daycare. .. Then went back into bed until past noon as I was feeling sick. .. going to grab the laptop and bring it to bed meant I had to rest. And I'm trying to figure out how I'll actually make it to my appointment which I should really be getting back out of bed to get ready for any minute now :haha:

ME! I use them and just got them at 9 weeks! They don't take it away completely. But they do help a lot. It's makes MS tolerable but I still have unbearable spurts with them on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->