• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seating plan - how did you do yours?

Haha I'm going to try and avoid it until the day. I think she'll probably ask to see the seating plan at some point so I'll have to think of a way around that :lol: But I want to be there one the day to see her face when she realises where she's sat :haha: Not that I've done this on purpose...she wanted to sit up there so we've just opted for the traditional seating plan. It's not my fault :shrug: :lol:

I hope this link works! Its a powerpoint seating chart tool (I love my computer...so this looks awesome!). :D

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...Y0impDL3o3F_f1Q&bvm=bv.41642243,d.dmQ&cad=rja

You can make each table individually, and then in the end print out all the slides and see if its what you want. Otherwise, go back to powerpoint and start rearranging. :)

I need to make a start on mine, I think spreadsheet sounds like a good idea actually! Thanks for the tip.

You done yours yet A?

xxx

Yeah, I've done it on the Hitched website. It was loooong though coz you have to upload each guest then say they've RSVPd. But once they're on it's really good :thumbup: plus you can import your guest list from excel. I already had the guest list in excel, which made it quicker too xx

Yeah, I've done it on the Hitched website. It was loooong though coz you have to upload each guest then say they've RSVPd. But once they're on it's really good :thumbup: plus you can import your guest list from excel. I already had the guest list in excel, which made it quicker too xx

The one thing that pissed me off is in my spreadsheet familys are grouped together but once you put them on hitched it changes them to alphabetical!

The one thing that pissed me off is in my spreadsheet familys are grouped together but once you put them on hitched it changes them to alphabetical!

Yeah that annoyed me too. Especially as we have people with the same names and I didn't think to use their surnames on excel (coz they were grouped and I knew who was who).

I've spent hours inputting names into websites which then turned out to be useless. In the end I just wrote them on strips of paper and arranged them on the floor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->