Seb?

T

Toms Mummy

What do you think for a boy...... Seb

It's short for Sebastian but not keen on the full version but like the short version. Not asked my hubby yet as it might not even be a boy!

Seb Jennison (no middle name)

Our son is called Tom. I quite like short names, if anyone alse has got any short name ideas please share x

Personally, I think it sounds odd using just the nickname of a name as the first name, but your baby, your choice :).

I do love Seb though, so cute and I think it sits well with Tom too.

:flower:

i think the nickname is too short but Sebastian is lovely (my best friend just called her baby Sebastian)

I like Sebastian too much to like it shortened from the get-go. There is always Bastian, too.

Thanks for replying, I really appreciate it :)

Our son Tom is called Thomas but we call him Tom so I don't mind nicknames but I'm not a fan of Sebastion or Bastion. Was just thinking of it as a name in it's own right?.... Is it too short?

There's Seb Coe to olympics guy. That's the only person I can think of with it shortened.

Thanks for replying, I really appreciate it :)

Our son Tom is called Thomas but we call him Tom so I don't mind nicknames but I'm not a fan of Sebastion or Bastion. Was just thinking of it as a name in it's own right?.... Is it too short?

There's Seb Coe to olympics guy. That's the only person I can think of with it shortened.

I thought of Seb Coe too. I think Seb is fine as a name on its own! x

I love Sebastian or just Seb. Very cute. Short, sweet and rolls off the tongue!

Not in love with Seb, but if you love it that is allllll that matters. I quite like Sebastion :)

I really like Seb. I also love Sol (Solomon).

My husband is Thomas (Tom) and his brother Sebastian!! We only call him Seb. Love it!

I'm not a fan personally because it is so short - but then i'm not a fan of naming people with a shortened version of a name. But if you like it then go for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->