Second baby due August :))

Melissa x

Reaction score
I'm back :)) my first son was born 30/08/2012 and is now 16 months and I just found out I'm expecting again and due 22/08/2014! So excited even though it was a shock as wasn't going to ttc till after Christmas so only a kettle early!

Any other August mommies?

Congratulations :) I am pregnant for the 4th time but 3rd baby and im due in august. I have a 4 year old boy and a 11 month old daughter xx

Hello! Im due august too! I have a 5 year old girl...

We do have a august group other in pregnancy groups is you
Want to pop over x

Wow so your baby no.2 could be born around 1st baby’s birthday :) I am pregnant with my 2nd too she was born 14th September 2012 xx

Congratulations.

Im due August 11th with my second. Getting more and more excited each day.

My Little girl was born 12/3/12 so we'll have a 29 month age gap. We too were going to ttc from next year but I guess these little beans had other ideas lol

Good luck x

I'm also due August 22! I have 9 month old daughter, which will make for an 18 month age gap! Eeek! :)

Im due august 8th with baby number 2! My Son was born 24/01/12 so a nice 2 1/2 year age gap (30 months) :)

Same here, this is #2, due in August. First DD was 11/2011, so will have almost 3 years difference. We've been trying since March and mc'd back in Aug, so I'm both happy and scared. I dont think we'll wait so long the next time around. It's gonna be a hot summer! It's so wonderful to get our Christmas presents early this year huh?? :)

My first is due August 22nd. I'm so stoked! There seem to be a lot of August babies for 2014!

Hi, this is also my second baby and I am due August 8th. My first was born on 11/04/12 so there will be a 21 month age gap between them.

[url=https://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers]https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt194118.aspx[/URL]

So lovely to hear from you all! Lots of August mommies :) I'll come and joing the August group, thanks :)

How strange!
This is baby #2 aswell
DD was born 30/09/2012 an this little one is due 22nd august too!
:hi:

I'm back :)) my first son was born 30/08/2012 and is now 16 months and I just found out I'm expecting again and due 22/08/2014! So excited even though it was a shock as wasn't going to ttc till after Christmas so only a kettle early!

Any other August mommies?

I'm due August 23 2014. Congrats to us

I believe I'm due sometime the first week of August (dating scan to be sure in 2 weeks) and my little man was due the last week of July. So ours will probably be exactly 2 years apart as well!

Another August 22nd here! DD is a November 2012 baby so they'll be 21 months apart!

Im on baby number 4 due 14th august (may change after scan) lil man was born 19/07/12 but qasdue 6th aug was induced at 37weeks so possibly just over 2yr age gap!

Im due very early September, I have the same due date as i had with my son so my LO's will be exactly 2 years apart too :thumbup:

I'm due my 2nd on the 2nd of August which is my bday, my son was born on The 14/08/10 :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->