Second child, is is true what they say?

So in terms of it being faster, think about blowing up a balloon. If you blow up a balloon, deflate it, and blow it up again, it's easier and faster the second time because the balloon has already been stretched out once before. It's like that with labor too.

Not true for me, my first was 6 hours start to finish. Second was about 9 hours from 3cm to delivery.

I really hope this one is faster! My first labour was 24 hours with two hours of pushing!

True for me. But for DD2 my contractions stayed 10 minutes apart until my waters broke and I gave birth less than an hour later. The midwife said that I should have come much earlier (as it was a second child) and that I was dilated 9 cm.

It best go quicker... Not sure i could cope with a 2 day labour... I'd is my baby girl too much. Haha xx

For me, absolutely.

With dd 1 I was in labor for 12 hours, pushed for 1 hour, water didn't break til 10 cm.

With ds 2 my water broke at a restaurant and I delivered naturally (not by choice :haha: )an hour and a half later after just 2 pushes.

My first was 12 hours and my second was 5.5 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->