second labour... shorter/easier??

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
please tell me its true that second labours are easier than the first time round!

:rofl:

it was for my mum - 32 hours with my brother (induced) and 5 with me (popped out without needing encouragement)

My nans babies got bigger everytime so it was harder/longer for her. Depends on the person & the baby I guess.

well with chloe it was a 48 hour labour.. with epi and about 10 hours pushing.. and callum i was in labour for 24 hours and 50 mins pushing wth no pain relief :lol: so ill say yea!!

Depends i supose , but i also heard that the second is faster! My firends first labour was 6 hours & second was 4 hours so lets hope you have a easy fast delivery! :)

I was 10lb and 3/4of an ounce. My mum couldn't get me out and I paniced haha. I'm so scared I'm gonna end up having a biggun like that!

I was in labour for about 2 hrs with my second, i was only at the hospital 20 min when i had her. No stitches either (I had a second degree tear with first). I felt great after, so much better than with my first. No pain relief either.

I hope so they're quicker!!! Be nice to think so. My mum was in labour 6 hours with my brother and 3.5 with me so fingers crossed!

I was in labour 3hrs 53 mins (8 days early) with first, second was 20 mins (9 days late), and third was 3hrs 51 mins (8 days early) was also in labour on and off for a week at 29 weeks with third son but they stopped it. I'm hoping this one is late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->