Second miscarriage

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
I finally had gotten my bfp after 22 months and second day after getting my bfp I started spotting so I went to the hospital they did an ultrasound all looked good as soon as my blood report came in they said its an early
Mc I'm so heart broken I had my first mc two years ago at 18 weeks

:hugs:

I know how it feels, I had 2 mmc in a row 14 months apart.

So sorry for your losses :hugs:

I'm so sorry. Sorry for both your losses. It's awful having a miscarriage and I can't imagine how much worse it would be later on in pregnancy.

When we first started trying, I fell really quickly but had a MMC at 12 weeks (baby only measured 7 weeks). It then took another year before I fell pregnant again but I miscarried really early at about 5 weeks. From then, it took another 2 years to fall pregnant again, which is when I fell pregnant with my 3 year old. About 5-6 months after he was born, we decided that we would try for baby number 2 in case it took another 3.5 years. I fell pregnant straight away and now have a 2 year old boy.

I was speaking to a girl a while back and she has 5 kids now! But she said she never had trouble falling pregnant apart from in between baby number 2 and 3. She had a miscarriage after baby number 2 and said it took her 2 years to fall pregnant with her next child. She had that baby and then fell pregnant again with no problems and had twins. Sometimes I wonder if a miscarriage just messes your body up which makes it harder to conceive. I have no idea whether this is true or not but I have heard it a few times. I have a friend who fell pregnant quickly, miscarried and is now almost a year down the line trying again.

I hope it happens for you soon. All I can say is don't ever lose hope. I never did and we got there in the end x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->