Second pregnancy, and it's killing me!!

sam1023

Reaction score
I have a son who just barely turned 8 y/o and now I am 9 weeks pregnant. Excited, very happy, nervous, scared, confused, dying..... I'm probably exaggerating but this morning sickness is the worst!! I never really had any symptoms with my first pregnancy, threw up once but was never nauseous, then nothing until he started kicking. This one feels like it'll be the death of me. Nauseous 24/7 unless I am eating, I cried because I googled that and oh, that's just morning sickness. My boyfriend is really my only support system so I'm constantly being a bug wanting him around. My son is super sweet, rubbing me head when I lie down, kissing my stomach even though it's still just fat. He's excited and wants a sister. I'm trying to stay positive, but I feel like hell 99% of the time. As long as my baby is happy and healthy, everything will be worth it. :)

I feel ya! Preg #2 for me too and I feel like hell too. Constant nausea and need to eat constantly but with loads of food aversions. Not to mention the absolute exhaustion. My dd is 2.5 and I feel so bad that her summer hols have been spent mainly inside with me laying of the sofa. I feel sad that the last summer with just the two of us has been spent this way. :dohh:

Yep same here!!
Ds is 2.5 and its not his fault but I am just constantly annoyed at him. I know its the hormones in reality but doesn't stop me feeling moody at him :dohh:
I have nausea and sickness. I only had nausea with ds and it wasnt like i had to go cook things that made me gag back then as dh would sort himself out :haha:
This time being actually sick is awful . I try and repress the sickness cause i hate being sick but thats prob not the best idea :dohh:
I didnt think the 2nd pregnancy would be so hard but guess i underestimated symptoms and chasing a 2.5 yo around.... i can not wait till term starts but its not till 12th september :cry:

Same here.. second pregnancy here and I definitely don't remember feeling this bad. :/ Sick feeling all day. When I eat I do feel better, but I don't FEEL like eating anything. It's a vicious cycle. No motivation to even leave the house. Hope this part passes soon!

Sympathy all round! I am pregnant with number 2 aswell, my little girl is 3 and a half. I feel dreadful all day at the moment and the hot summer weather is making it worse. I feel so bad for my little girl too that we've not had as many adventures as I would have liked this summer. I keep trying to focus on the fun she'll have with her sibling eventually! I really hope the nausea passes soon as it is miserable. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->