Second pregnancy SOO different than the first!

BrieAnne

Reaction score
I know people talk about this all the time but OMG!

With DS I was never sick, boobs didn't hurt, no food aversions or cravings....

THIS time I feel sick sporadically throughout the day - morning, noon, night, doesn't matter. I'm hungry but the thought of food makes me sick, meat especially. No cravings though. Boobs feel like they got so big they are going to burst & I can tell when someone walks in the room bc I can smell them. Like I'm a bloodhound. :haha:

It's just CRAZY it can be soooo different in the same person. Maybe it will be a girl this time! What about you girls? Anyone else similar to make me feel better?? :happydance:

THIS time I feel sick sporadically throughout the day - morning, noon, night, doesn't matter. I'm hungry but the thought of food makes me sick, meat especially. No cravings though. Boobs feel like they got so big they are going to burst & I can tell when someone walks in the room bc I can smell them. Like I'm a bloodhound. :haha:

It's just CRAZY it can be soooo different in the same person. Maybe it will be a girl this time! What about you girls? Anyone else similar to make me feel better?? :happydance:

I'm exactly the same, with my son, I had no sickness or sore boobs at all, was extremely tire and did have aversions though but could generally eat well as long as I stayed away from meat.

This time, I constantly feel sick, I have loads of wind, my boobs hurt off and on, really don't want to eat but feel worse if I don't, just generally feel like £$^% 24 hours a day even when I'm trying to sleep!!

With my first I had no symptoms whatsoever (boy), second also boy, I had rotten sickness, high blood pressure, heartburn, always hungry. I swore I was having a girl

Snap!! Although with my son I had all day, all pregnancy long sickness (argh!), food aversions, sore and swollen boobs, I lost 2 stone but still had glowing skin and shiny hair.

This time I'm feeling fine apart from a bit tired and sore nippled every now and then plus my skin and hair are horrible! I'm hoping that means it's a girl lol x

With my first I had no symptoms whatsoever (boy), second also boy, I had rotten sickness, high blood pressure, heartburn, always hungry. I swore I was having a girl

Oh I forgot about the heartburn last time. Yikes! Maybe it'll skip me this time! (yeah right) :haha:

I can't wait to find out the sex just to see if it's a girl this time but I'm probably the same as you, they will be totally different pregnancies and both boys! I wish nature would give us a clue! :dohh:

Snap!! Although with my son I had all day, all pregnancy long sickness (argh!), food aversions, sore and swollen boobs, I lost 2 stone but still had glowing skin and shiny hair.

This time I'm feeling fine apart from a bit tired and sore nippled every now and then plus my skin and hair are horrible! I'm hoping that means it's a girl lol x

Ha, see! There really is no rhyme or reason to this symptom stuff! I'm the exact opposite of you! But I laughed the other day when someone said "I was going to ask if you were pregnant bc you're glowing"... I felt so sick that day I wanted to tell her you're full of it! LOL

My first pregnancy was like your second pregnancy (extremely sick, huge sore boobs, mega sense of smell) it was a girl. This pregnancy is a lot different, I'm not half as sick (on 5 weeks so still early), very irritable, and boobs are pretty sore. Although my sense of smell is pretty good right now I don't think it's as good as with my first.
Might just be because every pregnancy is different tho

I am having very different pregnancy to. I had hyperemesis with my little girl and was in hospital at this stage of my pregnancy on a drip and anti sickness tablets and by the end of first trimester lost 2 stones. This one I still feel nauseus but not being constantly sick, I feel absolutely exhausted all the time and more crampy. I will be interested to see what gender

With my first I was actually only sick about 5 times throughout the whole pregnancy. Felt amazing energetic etc..
This time I have been sick everyday the past 2 seeks, all smells make me want to puke, can hardly eat proper foods!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->