Second Pregnancy While Breastfeeding - No Breast Tenderness

Komatsu

Reaction score
This is my second pregnancy and I'm still currently breastfeeding my 18 month old daughter but we're in the process of weaning . With my first pregnancy I had extremely sore breasts from very early on , so far with this pregnancy I have had no breast tenderness at all . I have been feeling a bit nauseous , have some cramping and am very tired . I know it's still early but I'm slightly concerned about the complete lack of breast tenderness this time around . Am I just worrying over nothing ?

this is my 2nd pregnancy and although not still bf. I didnt have breast tenderness either. I wonder weather our boobs are just used to the hormone changes?

This is my second time too and boobs are definitely not as tender yet as last time. In my 'What to expect! book it says this is normal. I'm dog tired and ravenous though! Getting up for night feeds is something I could do without!

Last time my boobs growing was how I knew I was pregnant. Well, this time I have not noticed anything. Having said that I gave up breastfeeding two weeks ago and my boobs have got so much smaller. Can't remember what they were like before being pregnant the last time but don't think they are any bigger now. Am sure I read somewhere that they don't grow so much second time around.

xx

i'm still breastfeeding my 2 year old and am 9 weeks.No tenderness really unless he feeds a lot,i do notice some cramping though.Fed my last child whilst pregnant with my 2 year old as well with little soreness.Had scan on thursday and all well,so i think it can be normal!

No tenderness here either (still breastfeeding!) In fact, no changes there at all, which is awesome, cause they honestly couldn't get any bigger!!

Thanks for the answers ladies , makes me feel a lot better .

Oh I feel reassured too. I'm 8 or 9 weeks and no breast tenderness either, and they're not growing, they were huge by this stage last time. I'm also surprised that feeding's not painful:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->