Second sweep today!!

tylerlewis

Reaction score
Had my second sweep done at 4pm, midwife said it was a good sweep and that im effaced and 2cm... She said she has a high success rate with sweeps and she took a good few minutes!! Much better then my last sweep as that midwife only took about a minute.. I'm really hoping it works this time as want to avoid being induced on saturday.. Anyone else gone into labour after second sweep? Xx

Nope but wanted to send you positive labour vibes! :happydance:
Xx

I don't think my hospital does sweeps.. Right now I'd give anything to sped this up.... I'm miserable...

My second baby 1 sweep worked i was 2cm.

My third baby that i just had my 2nd sweep did the job, she literally pulled my cervix down straight as it was slightly tube like. I was 2-3cm, bloody show right away. I started early labour 1am next morning, had contractions for 24hrs before they got close enough. Good luck!

Just lost my mucous plug and have some spotting!! Got cramps but nothing time able yet.. xx

i had an attempted sweep yesterday i was ripe however no dilation so I have to wait up until monday to try another sweep. im trying anything to avoid induction but looks like i may be heading down that path. I got no hope of going into labor in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->