Second time + mums

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
I know some cramping is normal but this is way worse than I remember with my daughter! How bad is still normal?

General rule of thumb is if your not bleeding then its fine. However, if you think the cramps are worse than what your suppose to have get it check out for a UTI.

With DD I had lots of cramping and bleeding, but she turned out fine. With this one just cramping and it was a UTI.

I had bad cramping too and I didn't remember it when I was pregnant with my son. (That was over 5 years ago) was so worried even rang the epu and they booked me in for an early scan to ease my worry everything was fine. Remember your body is going through some big changes try not to worry :)

How many weeks are you Hun? I had really bad cramping around 5 weeks, enough to take paracetamol. Think it was just baby getting comfy xx

I'd say that's pretty normal then! I think it's natural to worry though, pregnancy is so stressful!

My worry is on overdrive. Had a MC in November and Iv Been spotting since Monday. I know it's all normal but it's driving me nuts.

I know the feeling. will Drs not do bloods if you've been spotting, might reassure you a bit? Xx

Yeah they have, after some hassling. Had first lot done Monday but not getting them repeated till tomorrow. Got a 2-3 on a digi this morning and my FRER are still getting darker but it's not helping me feel any better. Just need slap lol

I had loads of cramping this time. Loads. And some spotting too. It's really hard to not be anxious, particularly after a loss.
But I'm still here, I found a heartbeat again last night and scan tomorrow.

H&H 9 months to you hun!

I had a bunch of cramping between 4-6 weeks this pregnancy. Worried me so much since my two losses but symptoms are still strong and seems it must have been baby getting comfortable in there. I have my first ultrasound tomorrow so praying to see a healthy little baby in there. I'm sure everything is just fine although I know how worrying it can be! :hugs:

I'm having loads of cramping too, really quite strong ones. Also trying now to worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->