Second time round at 39 and 12 years later.

Mother_Earth

Reaction score
My 40th birthday is months away now- just over seven- and I am ready to try for a baby! As in baby number two! :happydance:

Yes, I am so very excited at the idea of a new baby, my hubby can't stop grinning from ear to ear like a Cheshire cat! We feel it's time to put plan into action and fingers crossed, find we have a new addition to the family come next year. A much wanted sister or brother for our daughter who will be 12 nearer the end of April and my hubbies first 'biological' child.

My daughter arrived just under three months before my 28th birthday. A beautiful 6lb 11oz, with a gorgeous head of hair. As she was an undetected breech birth, I was in labour for nearly three days with absolutely no pain relief (I am also an asthmatic which limits what I can be given and when) due to my not being in labour, according to the team monitoring me, ahem! - no, my midwives were not with it!!:nope:

My daughter was delivered by an Emergency C-Section and I didn't know whether I was coming or going!??:wacko:

This effected me so badly, I was far too scared to even contemplate having any other children.

Jump forward to now, and it's time to cast my worries aside! I am so ready and happy to have a child with my wonderful hubby. He has been a fantastic father, responsible where our daughter's 'biologial' parent has failed to be. He loves and adores her as if she's his own flesh and blood.

So, at 39 I ready for motherhood second time round, and feel quite relaxed about it too.

Thanks for reading!:flower:

Welcome! My first two girls are 19 years apart so I have some idea where you are coming from on an age gap scale. Sorry they ob team somehow missed the whole in labor thing. I am sure you will have much better luck this time!

May your stay on the ttc board be short. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->