Secondary estrogen surge? Help!

Tess08

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am currently 4DPO and have just had a temp dip to just above my cover line. I have googled a bit to find out what this is and it's looking like it might be a secondary estrogen surge? I don't really know what this is so I was hoping one of you lovely ladies might be able to shed some light on this for me? Is it good, bad or does it not mean anything really?

Thanks!

Tess x

It is normal, hun. Some women see it, others don't, which is why it is not talked about as much as the more important ovulation and implantation dips. Your progesterone peaks first and is sometimes shown as a dip on the chart, followed by estrogen which is also sometimes shown as a dip on the chart, so you can have two huge dips in your LP before implantation or AF. I hope this helps!

What she said lol. It's usually referred to a fallback and rise. Some women get it 3-7dpo almost if not every month and some do not. there is nothing wrong with it and nothing to worry about.

Oh phew! Thanks so much ladies. I was worried I was out already lol. Thanks for replying :) x

If men have increased estrogen, it isn't good. Because the symptoms are usually very negative. My brother had high estrogen, very high sweating, greatly enlarged mammary glands, and severe mood swings. He went to the doctor, but the usual hormonal preparations did not help him. Then he advised one experimental drug arimistane pct, which has a very good effect on the hormonal level. And my brother's health really improved and estrogen returned to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->