Secondary Unexplained Infertility #2

Unexplained32

Reaction score
Hi
I am new to the site but always browsing, looking for some hope, ideas and inspiration.

Conceived daughter nearly 8 years ago within 3 months of trying (was only 24then!) met a new partner a few years ago and we've been trying for 16 months, had all the tests (both of us) and nothing happening.

I use OPK's and avoid alcohol and caffiene, still have the odd cigarette (disgusting habit I know) maybe thats the problem!?

Going to see a fertility consultant on 1st June, I wonder what her suggestions will be. Saw her 6 months ago and she seemed very nice, thorough and helpful. She just said try again for 6 months, I am sure it will happen, but it hasn't :growlmad:

I love reading success stories though, as it gives me hope for the future! I desperately want my daughter to have a sibling and my partner (who is amazing with my daughter) to have a child too!!

Lots of luck to all

xxx

I hope you get your BFP soon and that your doctor can help you out!

I would love for my child to have a sibling also!

Thank you! Good luck to you both too!

It's so heartbreaking when AF arrives! Usually fed up the first day then think; right, try again!

It's hard when everyone seems so optimisitc and nothing is clearly wrong with either of you. :hugs:

Your RE may suggest clomid or femara with timed intercourse. The next step would be meds with IUI. They both have the same success rate as a completely natural cycle, but hopefully it will give you the boost you need.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"