secret Santa card swap PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sending mine tomorrow- that's OK right? I don't remember the deadline? X

Mandy81 has to have all tracking numbers/receipt numbers by 10pm on the 5th Dec, anyone who hasnt sent their card by then will be out of the swap and their SS will be allocated another person, we dont want anyone being left out this year :) xx

I spose I better get my finger out, will do mine next week as I have Ebays finishing at the weekend so will be doing post office runs next week anyway :D xXx

And a bump!

Anymore ladies sent their cards yet ???

please remember to PM me the details :) xx

Oooo mines VERY close :D :D Cant wait!!! I'm so excited for my SS to get their card

:mail: :mail: :mail: :mail:

Lets hope they like it!!!! :muaha:

I sent my tracking number to Donna do I still need to send it to Mandy even though the card has been recieved? xxxx

No thats fine Dawn, if she has already received it then dont worry :) xx

Sending mine tomorrow :) x

How do we find out if they have been received?, starting to flap a little about mine!!.

How do we find out if they have been received?, starting to flap a little about mine!!.

Go to royal mail or post office web site and on post office click personal section and you will see tracking number thingy type tracking number in there and it should give you its location xxxx

Go to royal mail or post office web site and on post office click personal section and you will see tracking number thingy type tracking number in there and it should give you its location xxxx

Thanks for your help but mine went abroad so no tracking number:growlmad:

Do you think it would be a good idea if I started a thread asking people to poet in it when they receive their card ?? That way we can keep track and set peoples mind at rest :hugs:

Do you think it would be a good idea if I started a thread asking people to poet in it when they receive their card ?? That way we can keep track and set peoples mind at rest :hugs:

i think that is a good idea :xmas12:

i think that is a good idea :xmas12:

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member