Secret santa interest

jay92

Reaction score
I know the numbers have definitely dropped this year, however one of my favourite things about Christmas is the secret santa with the lovelies on here.

Just looking to get some numbers and if we have enough I'll mail Joe and see if we can get goin with it. Or is it too late... Any thoughts appreciated

X

100% yes!
I love doing it.
Not too late if people respond quick.
Names allocated by the end of the month should give enough time x

My thoughts exactly honey. Well fingers crossed we get responces and I'll ask, Joe see what he says

X

I'm definitely up for it again this year. It's one of the only surprises I get :)

Defo need more interest lol. 3 of us so far,

I have had an email back from Joe and I have permission to go ahead with it.

Would need numbers soon though to give people enough time to sort it post etc

X

Last edited:
Fab bev, that's 4 of us lol I'll do a post later once I settle the madhouse

X

Perfect lovelies. I'm just getting the little ones sorted then will sort a post etc. So glad there's some interest

X

I'm already doing a secret Santa elsewhere, but depending on budget (never done the one on here) if you get an odd number then give me a shout and I'll even it up.

We usually go for a 5/10 pound budget so it's extra fun trying to find things our secret santa likes within budget. If you wish to join honey that's absolutely fine but there's no pressure at all. Just a bit of fun for those of us who've enjoyed it for a few years now

X

SS can work with odd and even numbers :)

There will be a way for us all to join in (you included, Jay) without knowing who has who. I know Elfster website has some similar algorithm, and then create an album for people to anonymously upload proof of postage?

Ohhh smartie pm me hun and we will possibly go ahead with that once I have names and numbers.

Will be good to get another opinion on that as I did wonder how on earth I'd not know who had me lol. Can't even blame baby brain it's been almost 6 years since the last baby :oops:

X

If you're able to do it with odd numbers I'll sit it out just for the sake of being able to say I'm done :haha: didn't want anyone being left out

Hi, I wasn't involved last year, would love to be part of it this year please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->