[Secret Santa] Ok we'll do it BUT ....

Dont think i can join in as not enough post but im sure ive been on here a year aalmost....?
Ok maybe not but this sounds like a goood ideaaa happy Secret Santaring! [hope you didnt thnk i was being rude or undemining youir authrityyy]

Wobbles please can we have a little hint on the post count required please as i'm getting paranoid lol, i want to be santa to someone.
Thankyou

I really don't think I'll have enough post count to take part this year :( Ah well maybe next year :D

Do I have a big enough post count? lol count me in for taking part :)

i hope it goes well for those that can take part. i didntknow about this site until another member (friend from few years ago) told me, i joined straight away but that was in march. so have to wait for next year.

recorded postage is a good idea and as some1 said only an extra 75p for items in the uk upto a certain weight.

id like to do it but my post count on this name is low :-(
I can work with that ...your fine. You were permitted a second account for personal reasons. x

BTW I will be keeping UK santas together
Canada & USA linked together
Others ...I always find someone ;)

Anyone outside of UK USA Canada should be prepared to post outside their country though.

No more details :lol: Hoping to have the details up any day x

:cry:

i would of loved to take part!!!

i am a very reliable sweetie swapper so does that count ?? :rofl: :blush:

Just seen this, YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Thank you x

Yikes Wobs...you have me so worried I won't be able to play! When will you have details? No pressure of course!

I'd best get posting, I'd love to take part and couldn't last year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->