Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am worried because mine was delivered but they haven't been on here to say it has.....

Just tracked mine and the person was out tut! Hopefully they get it soon ;)

Your item with reference ***********GB was delivered from our ******** Delivery Office on **/11/09 .

mines got theres :happydance:

:happydance::dance::dance::dance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:cloud9:OMG! I am so excited have just this morning picked mine up from the post office I could have been sick when I opened the package theres lots of prezzies WHOOP WHOOP!! Thank you so so so so much my lovely secret santa MWAH x x x x x x x :happydance::happydance::cloud9:

PS Apologies but I hadnt managed to get to post office until now had a hospital appointment and managed to get there then - start and finish work to early and late so not been able to get there until now :flower:

It's okay for me to post tomorrow morning isn't it? Or is it BEFORE 1st December?

Hallie has JUST fell asleep while i was packaging the present :dohh::dohh:

If not i can call my Nan to come and collect it off me and take it but can someone let me know if it is okay to post in the morning of the 1st?
:flower:

sorry Amy just saw your post, just make sure to get it out tomorrow if you haven't already :)

sorry Amy just saw your post, just make sure to get it out tomorrow if you haven't already :)

Yeah first thing me and Darren are going. I will be out tomorrow day time, so I WILL have posted my present 100% however i mightn't be on until the night time to give my details of the recorded delivery. Just incase anyone bans me give me til the end of the day to get the details back on here haha

It says online that my SS has signed for it but I don't think they've been on BnB yet!

HAD A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!

I am off in half hour to post my secret santa pressie,all packaged up and ready to go. Have been working non-stop.

It will arrive by tomorrow for the person I am sending to.

IS THIS OK WOBBS? Dont ban me-am worried now,anyhow's like I said will be off in half hour.
xx

mine's all wrapped up and ready to go. I will send it on my lunch hour. Hope that's okay with the time difference, over here in Canada?!?!? I won't be online until about six or seven tonight to give my posting details..........hope that's okay. xox

Right mine all posted and confirmation sent to SS by PM

I also received mine this morning
Thanks to whoever you are

xx

I sent mine last week but its still saying it hasn't been delivered :( x

Mine will be posted within 2 hours! I'll be on some point tonight to post my details though x

:flower:

I am certain I know who mine is from! hehe!!! :D

The temptation is killing me, it is sat here beside me and I want to save it for xmas day..........

Hurry up home OH so you can save me from this torture!!!!

:blush: I give up i opened mine!! I couldnt handle it! I just couldnt!! Sat there staring at me!

Thank you so so so much! I LOVE it!!!

I got a lovely mango set from body shop!! YUMMM and the most gorgeous set of smelly candles!!! So chuffed with it :happydance:

I am certain I know who mine is from! hehe!!! :D

The temptation is killing me, it is sat here beside me and I want to save it for xmas day..........

Hurry up home OH so you can save me from this torture!!!!

Open it i dare you ;)

https://www.getsmileyface.com/christmas/14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member