Secret Society of Pregnant Insomniacs !

D

DizzyMoo

*stands up & clears frote* "ahem ahem"

Hello my names moo & i'm a pregnant insomniac, I rarely sleep & if i do i end up waking up 5 times a fooking night to pee . :hissy:

This group is made for all those pregnant ladies who like me find sleeping a thing of the past . So please don't be afraid to join in , just start by stating your name & that you are a fellow insomniac :rofl:

Cookies, Lollypops & Tea/Coffee , Hot Choc or Herbal stuff is in that corner >>> help yourself :rofl:

Hi, my name is Alex and I am a pregnant insomniac! LOL

Its 1.47 here and I am wide awake :hissy:

Ta for the group and the Hot Choc! :rofl:

lol you're welcome hun , Well its close to midnight here & as shattered as i am i just cant nod off. Soon as i do nod off i wake up for a wee!!

Its pure torture, I am so awake right now I am actually thinking of eating! how bad is that? LOL

Hi moo :)

Im Lynzie and also a pregnant insomniac

i get to sleep only to have disturbing dreams :/ and wake myself up petrified. Then i spend an hour texting everyone in my phonebook to distract myself and inevatably cant get back to sleep!

Sometimes i get a reprieve, i have hilariously strange dreams and wake myself up laughing and have to run to the loo haha.

The rest of the time i stay awake so i dont have to go through it.

Writing this has made me think im a bit weird tbh lol

x

Lol lynz that's coz u r wierd hun :rofl:

God them dreams don't half get me anorl, They're either so real i wake up crying or so down right bloody stupid i wake up thinkin can i do that again lol

I've not had 1 baby dream or anything baby related yet, Mine seem to consist of my mum being abducted by aliens a dream ive had which has reoccurred for yrs lol Or dreams of things where i'm about to die *eek* .. Or one of the latest ones we lived amongst trexs & my son got trapped on the backstreet & i couldnt reach to get him inside oh i defo woke up crying ...

lol im always heavily pregnant and bumps always a boy coz i refer to bump as he or him.

so far my sister died and my mam had her head chopped off by a fat dude with a samuri sword. the ninja police came to rescue me after the dude maid me an indian curry :/ i woke up laughin for some reason lol
danny dyer was doin an autograph signin and i declared undyin love for him and he told me ooo u will have a boy (i LOVE Danny D lol)
my sister was buried alive in her back garden and she was textin me for help, as i went to help this guy started killin me till i woke up. PETRIFIED when i woke up lol
i got ate alive haha
someone got married and me and my friend where at the afternoon thing but they didnt give the two of us food so i rang my mam too take me too KFC for a bargain bucket. lol
swine flue turned everyone into robots like on the stepford wives so i had to save my sister and her 2 rottwielers and my mam haha
n dubz where preforming live locally and i had a ticket but i got scared and hid in a charity shop.... god knows where that came from!!

thats just the ones from the last 2 weeks i can think of quickly lol, never used to have dreams before being pregnant haha.

haha im weird? its a Lynz thing i think haha... therefore that includes you :)

1 am and im starving. Brilliant :)

x

woo hoo pregnant insomniacs! :)

Only 850 here at the moment, but give it a few hours and I'll still be up lol.

lol well i can't believe after making this group i slept all bloody night so i'm kinda peeved i didn't wake up now, But having said that this " flu " i thought i was getting turns out to bea frozen shoulder again all the aches from my neck & across both shoulders have merged into my right shoulder & i'm struggling to move my arm without sharp pain making me shout the F word in a high pitched gay tone .. now i had this before & apparently its my arthritis which is causing the inflammation in my joints caused by me doing something i shouldn't like lifting heavy buckets of water to fill joshs paddlin pool last wkend oops

Aaaand ive just realised i'm once again waffling & talkin utter shite so i'm off to find a section where i can bore ppl for the morning :)

Ive just left this part and now i am a new mummy who,s baby doesnt like sleep :sleep: :lol:

Aww hun you're more than welcome to join us .. congrats on your new baby :) xx

that gave me a scary thought, imagine if pregnancy insomnia transfers to baby too. Shite, we are all doomed! x

pmsl oh god don't say that !!
Ya gonna jinx us all woman lol

Right who thinks they might be about tonight? I've got the feeling i will be, My shoulders froze so i cant move my arm so lieing on it kinda kills & i struggle to sleep, apart from the frequent toilet trips too *sigh*

:rofl: sowee!

I think I will be awake, I stupidly slept for 3 hours in the afternoon, and that for me means trouble.

Last time I did this I slept at 04.00!:grr:

Sorry to hear that you are in such pain!! I can imagine that makes it double-annoying!!

Do you take paracetamol or anything for it?

just the cocodamols, i've got arthritis but cant take the meds so stuck with painkillers. Meant to " see how i go on " & so far i've been ok really until i thought i was coming down with flu last 2 days, Seriously aching shoulders & neck but then ALL the pain shifted into my right shoulder loverly jubberly eh. Now i cant move it ! :rofl: i laugh coz id cry if not . So i got from my elbow upwards glued to me side *sigh*

Well i'm off up to bed for my hour of sleep, so i'll be back in about 2 hrs for my nightly BnB spam attack muahahahahahaaaa

Hi i'm Samantha and i'm a pregnant insomniac :(
I have an 18 months old who is teething so i'm being woke up all hours to him and his toofies he has never really slept right through bless him!!
But basically this is where my probs are starting i LURVE sleep its amazing but even though i'm drifting off quite nicely i'm waking up to rediculous things like my hubby moving his leg or breathing out too loud!! I cant take anymore im starting to look like this :shock: all day every day only less yellow HEEELLLLLPPPP lol!!
P.s. Thanks for the tea and biscuits!!!

Welcome Samantha!

Sorry to hear you are getting so little sleep, you are definately in the right place here, we are all on the same boat for different reasons!

Hope your little one manages to sleep a bit more so youcan rest up too!

Warm welcome :hugs:
:coffee:

just the cocodamols, i've got arthritis but cant take the meds so stuck with painkillers. Meant to " see how i go on " & so far i've been ok really until i thought i was coming down with flu last 2 days, Seriously aching shoulders & neck but then ALL the pain shifted into my right shoulder loverly jubberly eh. Now i cant move it ! :rofl: i laugh coz id cry if not . So i got from my elbow upwards glued to me side *sigh*

Well i'm off up to bed for my hour of sleep, so i'll be back in about 2 hrs for my nightly BnB spam attack muahahahahahaaaa

I hope you managed to get some sleep there! Its 2.10 here and I;ve just attacked a bag of crisps, seriously not good X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->