Secret Society of Pregnant Insomniacs !

Ah nothing like a bit of sciatica to keep me awake. :sleep:

Well what a night i had, i was awake all barsteward night but couldn't get on fecking line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My net seemed to play games with me so i was sat here for 3 hours getting stroppy,hormonal & a tad wired. Fell asleep about 5 am & only just woke up half hour since to find my 3 1/2 yr old son's already downstairs watching dora with the fire on !
(before you say anything its a safety fire thing, no flames u just press a button & it blows out warm air lol)

I better get up poor love with be starving ..xx

oh dear! that sounds awful! Insomnia and no internet!! :hissy:

Hope you get some more sleep today, I am still awake 1.52 here, its getting a bit stupid now.

:coffee:

I was up til nearly 12 to, then here i am from 5am with what feels like a hangover ??? dude i'm shattered *yawns* I need a wee but really dont wanna get out of bed either

I am actually yawning and its only 10.15!! Do you reckon its possible that I may sleep before midnight? that would be the first! I WISH! X

I managed to sleep at half past midnight last night :happydance: dont know how it happened but it did! maybe because I've eaten so much!lol

how are all the fellow pregsomniacs?? :hug::coffee:

Eh, I didn't sleep a wink. I keep waking up with sore numb pressure points on my shoulder, hip, arm and leg. I guess its just from the extra weight. I'll be padding the bed out with extra duvets tonight lol.

Good luck with the padding, I hope you have a better nite tonight. I have a massive heaadache so I dont know if I should even try to sleep it off or not . oh dear.

Thanks :) Ick at the headache, I hate trying to sleep with one.

Ok girls send me some sleep dust, I'ma try and hit the sack *yawn*

I am a pregnancy insomniac!!

I guess we being prepared for the baby part of being awake? I am fed up of it!! Dizzy u never told me u were going to be setting this up :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->