Section Date WooHoo!!!

Tootsie

Reaction score
Yes i went to see my consultant on thursday.

He was a little shocked that although i was 36 +2 and having an elective c-section i hadn't yet seen an anethnatist, surgeon or had any bloods taken since 28 weeks. :shock:

Aparently i should have had all these different appointments booked by now but i hadn't (well i've only ever done it emergency like before) Anyway so now i have anethnatist appointment monday (although i'm being chucked on the tail end of the appoinments because its all rush rush) I have Midwife appointment on tuesday, then the following week wednesday i have blood tests booked, thursday week i have to see consultant again and on the friday i am being taken in for the c-section.

so 7th November :woohoo!!!! have to be in hospital at 7am in the morning though :shock: and have lots to get sorted before then too. :panic: is setting in as i've got lots more to do before that day.

:hissy: :baby:

Although there is lots to fit in, you must be so pleased and excited?

Good luck hon x x

nope not long at all really.
Got a few other things planned in next week too being as it's half term and halloween and my eldest neices 13th birthday. think there are only 3 days in the next 14 that i'm not doing something :shock:

As your going to be so busy, the next 2 weeks will fly by.

Good luck for the 7th! I'm booked in for a section on that day too!

I only got my date the other day - I've not seen an anaesthetist yet - I go for pre assessemnt on the 4th but no one has mentioned anything about blood tests or anything else!!

you'll need a pre-op (mines on the 5th) they take bloods to check iron levels and clotting stuff etc... I'd assume they are planning yours for the assesment date of the 4th. it would tally up :D

Good luck btw on your section too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->