See anything? AF due today

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Ovulation Test Gallery' started by Kiwiberry, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Iri3hwhisky

Iri3hwhisky Active Member

There is still hope! Don't give up yet. I feel like there would be more pain with the cyst, unless it's really small maybe? I just haven't dealt with them:( I'm really hoping you get that BFP. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Kiwiberry likes this.
  2. Kiwiberry

Kiwiberry Mommy to 3 miracles

Yay I think AF might finally be starting!! I have some brown & pink CM that's actually making it on the napkin! Thanks everyone for the input & support.

3. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

4. Kiwiberry

Ok something is so wrong..... I thought AF was here because I had some brown / red CM when I wiped but now there's nothing again...... nothjng on the napkin all night too....

WTH is going on :( please help anyone... advice, anything....

Had some nausea last night too, but I thought it was the energy drink I had, still nausea now too after waking up. If it's not pregnancy, what could be wrong with me? I'm scared, this has never happened before....

#24 Kiwiberry, Jun 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  5. Kiwiberry

I'm scared to make an appointment because of Covid, and what if they laugh at me for going in for something they might not consider a big deal?

6. PerthLady91

PerthLady91 Mummy of two and TTC

Aww big hugs!!
    Maybe give them a call and ask some advice? Not sure where you are based but I am in Scotland and the advice is to call and speak to gp with any concerns and they can give advice or point you in direction of next steps.