See anything? AF due today

There is still hope! Don't give up yet. I feel like there would be more pain with the cyst, unless it's really small maybe? I just haven't dealt with them:( I'm really hoping you get that BFP. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Yay I think AF might finally be starting!! I have some brown & pink CM that's actually making it on the napkin! Thanks everyone for the input & support.

Ok something is so wrong..... I thought AF was here because I had some brown / red CM when I wiped but now there's nothing again...... nothjng on the napkin all night too....

WTH is going on :( please help anyone... advice, anything....

Had some nausea last night too, but I thought it was the energy drink I had, still nausea now too after waking up. If it's not pregnancy, what could be wrong with me? I'm scared, this has never happened before....

Last edited:
I'm scared to make an appointment because of Covid, and what if they laugh at me for going in for something they might not consider a big deal?

I'm scared to make an appointment because of Covid, and what if they laugh at me for going in for something they might not consider a big deal?
Aww big hugs!!
Maybe give them a call and ask some advice? Not sure where you are based but I am in Scotland and the advice is to call and speak to gp with any concerns and they can give advice or point you in direction of next steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->