Seeing Independent Mortgage Advisor about buying Part Buy Part rent.

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
So I am very anxious, my husband and I are going to see my father in law’s independent mortgage advisor on Wednesday as we have seen a part buy part rent property that we are like. The mortgage would be for £130,000 at 40% owning, but we want to go in at 50% so a mortgage of £162,500 . I am on £20K and have been with my company for 3 years almost. My husband was self employed running his own business with an accountant, but last august got taken on by a company. They call him self-employed but pay his taxes for him and he gets weekly payslips. But there is no signed contract. Last year we applied for a mortgage (part buy part rent) back in September but got declined because I had a default back in 2009. The nice man at Barclays told me to apply this year as although the default wont come off for 6 years, they don’t bother to look at defaults after 3 years (this year). I spoke to a mortgage advisor back in January and he said there was a way around it by getting a agreement in principle which we did do but decided not to go for the place in the end. So this time we are going to see my father in law’s mortgage advisor and I am just so anxious, I hope he wont just completely turn me down because of the previous default. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->