Seeing shadows? Help please ladies!

Thanks ladies... Sorry for being absent it takes me a while to get the mojo back to come on here

Thanks ladies... Sorry for being absent it takes me a while to get the mojo back to come on here

The thing is I don't ov till day 18 at least... Sometimes day 21...so won't my day 21',progesterone tests come back wonky anyway?

I do have pcos only confirmed by scans yrs ago.. My 'day 21' progesterone bloods at the time came back ok

Both ovaries are polycystic and and the time one had a biiiig cyst

I do have pcos only confirmed by scans yrs ago.. My 'day 21' progesterone bloods at the time came back ok
It will be fine. They’re separate parts of your cycle, so instead of doing it on actual cycle day 21, you adjust it. Basically, a week after ovulation is when you need to book it for. It does mean you need to carefully track that cycle so you know more precisely when you ovulate, guessing when won’t be good enough. My ovulation varies, sometimes it’s as late as day 18, usually it’s more like day 12, but unless you’re bang on day 14 you’re not going to want to book it for day 21. It’s just called that, that’s all. If you definitely ovulate on day 18, say, then you should book it for day 25.

Also, if your last blood test for that was years ago, things can change. And unless you were tracking then, you may not have gone on the right day and you may not have actually had ok levels

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->